About Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is one of the biggest burger chains in the United States. It was founded in 1951 by Robert O. Peterson and now has more than 2,300 Quick Serve restaurants in 21 states. Jack in the Box is well-known for its great value and service and has a remarkable line of burgers including the 100% Sirloin Burger, the Ultimate Cheeseburger and the Jumbo Jack as well as other products such as shakes, ice cream, chicken nuggets, salads, tacos, and sandwiches. The restaurant now offers you the possibility to give a feedback regarding its services with the help of a survey. Jack in the Box Story Jack in the Box was not started by someone named Jack. Imagine that. Cooper the cute dog opens his mouth in the below photo to express his surprise. Cooper told us he thought Jack in the Box was started by a man named Jack. So you can imagine his surprise when we told him that was not true. That, or he was just opening his mouth so we would put a Jack in The Box hamburger inside of it. I like cute doggie Cooper, always imagined a man named Jack started it, but it was actually started by someone named Robert Peterson. The reason many people are confused about the founder’s name being “Jack” is the 1995 fictional marketing campaign. This campaign presented a fictional clown-like character named Jack as the Jack in The Box founder, just for images’ sake, not for truth. Cooper takes this in below, looking quite serious as he contemplates the reality that companies would really make stuff like this up just for the sake of marketing. I don’t know why brands try to create the fake backstory’s because they reek of inauthenticity and in my opinion tend to do more to turn customers away than draw them in. Hollister is one of the other many companies that runs a fictional marketing campaign about the fake founder John Hollister, which you can read more about on the TellHCO page. The company was founded in 1951, however Peterson was a serial entrepreneur, and had a road side restaurant named Topsy’s Drive-In since 1941 in San Diego.
|Prize||2 Free Tacos Coupon|
|Purchase Required To Take||yes|
|Receipt validity period||3 days|
|Coupon validity period||7 Days|
|Purchase Required To Redeem Coupon?||yes|
|Online or offline participation||online|
|Survey Limitation||1 per person per visit|
How to Join dasd
- To begin the survey head on to www.jacklistens.com.
- Choose your preferred language: English or Spanish.
- Enter the code found on your receipt. You will see that the receipt is only valid for three days from your purchase.
- Choose the location of the restaurant you went and then click on “Yes”.
- You will have to enter the date and time written on the receipt and choose the service you used, such as Drive-Thru, Carry Out or Dine In.
- Answer the questions about your order.
- After you click on the button to continue the service you will be asked to rate your level of satisfaction.
- You will be asked several questions regarding your visit and at the end of the survey, you will receive a code that you will have to write on your receipt.
- If you take the receipt with you on your next trip to a Jack in the Box restaurant within 7 days from completing the survey you will get 2 free tacos with your next purchase.
- Purchase required
- Receipt required
- Receipt valid for 3 days
- Coupon valid for 7 days
- Max 1 coupon per guest per visit
- Offer not combinable or transferable
- No employees may take or anyone who is affiliated with an employee
Jack Listens survey link: www.jacklistens.com Jack in the Box Official website: www.jackinthebox.com Survey prize: win two free tacos with your next purchase.