www.talktosonic.com SONIC Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
About SONIC Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
SONIC Drive-In, founded in 1953, is a chain of drive-in restaurants in the United States. Its menu consists of hamburgers, french fries, onion rings, corndogs, and hotdogs etc. Additionally, drink options such as soft drinks, slushes or milkshake and ice cream desserts including sundaes or banada splits are also the signature products. Sonic Drive-In is welcoming customers who are willing to share their recent experience at www.talktosonic.com SONIC Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey. The talktosonic.com survey is conducted online by SMG who distributes the information gathered in the survey to the local store managers. SONIC Drive-In really cares about what their customers think about their food and customer service skills.
How to Join SONIC Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
1. Go to the www.talktosonic.com survey website.
2. Enter the ID number that is printed at the bottom of your store receipt.
3. Answer each of the survey questions rating them on a scale relevant to your recent Sonic Drive-In experience.
4. After the survey questions are complete there are some general demographic questions to answer.
5. Once all the questions have been answered satisfactorily a validation code is displayed on your screen.
6. Write this code onto your store receipt and redeem on your next visit for the offer printed on the receipt.
SONIC Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules
- You can use the validation code to redeem a free Route 44 drink with a purchase of any food.
- You need to take the online survey within 14 days after the date of your receipt.
- You validation code must be used within 60 days after the date of your receipt.
- One receipt and code and only be used to redeem one free drink.
- Each person can only redeem once during one visit.
SONIC Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
- A validation code to redeem a free drink