www.tellkroger.com Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
About Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
Kroger, an American retailer owned by the public, is the world's largest food retailer. It runs about two dozen banners, specializing in grocery, department stores, retail, grocery manufacturing, distribution and supermarkets. When it comes to surveys, customers are usually not interested, but this is not the case at www.tellkroger.com Fred Myer survey. The survey was designed for the benefit of customers. It is short, sweet, and conveys information in a friendly way. Not only that, but as a token of gratitude, it gives customers the chance to win a $100 gift card.
How to Join Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit www.tellkroger.com
- Enter the details and click Start to begin the survey.
- The Fred Meyer survey can’t be started without the info above.
- The survey consists of 10 – 15 small questions.
- Try to answer all of the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Upon completing the tell Kroger survey you will be given a special code that can be can be used to get a $100 gift card.
- The coupon code can be redeemed within 15 days.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Florida, New York and Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older.
- No limit to the number of times you enter online or by mail.
- Limit one online entry per receipt and each mail-in entry must be mailed on a separate post card.
- Limit one prize per person.
- View complete Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes Official Rules.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- One grand prize consisting of $5,000 in Kroger gift card
- 100 first prizes each consisting of a $100 Kroger gift card