www.yourmandsviews.com M&S Customer Satisfaction Survey
About M&S Customer Satisfaction Survey
Marks and Spencer, also known as M&S, is a major British multinational retailer headquartered in Westminster, London. The company focuses on quality, including a measurement system of about 1957 pounds. For most of its history, it has also been known to provide fair value for money. Marks and Spencer is offering customers the chance to win £250 by taking part in the www.yourmandsviews.com customer survey. The yourmandsviews.com survey has been designed to allow customers to express their opinions on what they like and don’t like about them. Is there something you would like to let them know about? Just join the survey now!
How to Join M&S Customer Satisfaction Survey
1. Visit www.yourmandsviews.com on your computer.
3. Click on the area indicated to start the survey.
4. To begin you will need to enter the unique code as it is printed on your M&S store receipt. The numbers are in groups of three. Example: 1234 567 891011.
5. Next enter the time and the date of your visit. This can be found printed on your store receipt. Then click ‘NEXT’.
6. The survey will now begin by asking some general questions about your visit such as which department of the store did you visit the day you went to M&S? And, Was it easy to find your way around the store? Answer the questions accurately.
7. On completion, you will be able to enter the M&S survey sweepstakes. Enter your name and address and other contact information into the area provided.
M&S Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Open to anyone over the age of 18s.
- Limit one entry and one survey completion per person, email address or phone number.
- View complete M & S Retail Customer Satisfaction Prize Draw Official Rules.
M&S Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- £250 paid in the form of check